Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Organize and manage all procedures for commissioning, testing and handling over
- Overseeing of engineering work
- Checking technical drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Follow-up of testing methods according to instructions
- Making and follow-up of detailed time schedules
- Preparing and compiling of commissioning documents
- Advising and assisting of commissioning personnel and Client for commissioning and testing
- To highlight the economical, environmental and safe working procedures in commissioning
- To report of progress of tests and commissioning to the site manager
- Engineering degree or similar from a relevant field of study
- Experience of construction project, Industrial and/or energy sectors.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Understanding of cultural differences.
- Negotiating and organizing skills, problem solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English in speaking and writing
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.