- Construction Supervision of Mechanical equipment at boiler plant sites.
- Supervise piping and welding activities.
- Coordinate the works in line with other disciplines.
- Participate to site meetings as a team member
- Quality documentation preparation.
- Reporting to needed stakeholders.
- Follow and promote Client’s and End Customer’s HSE policies.
- Strong knowledge of Boiler Power Plants and related equipment.
- Welding and quality control experience, IWE, IWS, IWI-C is a benefit.
- Reporting skills.
- Team player with a positive mind-set.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of other languages is a benefit (Russian, Spanish, French, Finnish etc.)
- Technical problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel.