Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Important role in supporting the site team to managing projects.
- Assisting supervisor’s in carrying out everyday routine and tasks.
- Assisting in the training and management of all personnel on site.
- Assisting employees with accommodation, travel arrangements and authorities.
- Coordinating and assisting in conducting site specific trainings.
- Supporting purchasing of material with local providers.
- Attending meetings as required and preparing the corresponding MoM.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Previous experience from similar role is a benefit
- Good organizational skills
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Accurate working style
- Active work attitude and ability to work independently
By applying for a position via our website, you will be part of a network of candidates, and we will be able to offer you job opportunities also in the future. Please send us your CV in English.