Tekniq invests in workplace safety
One of Tekniq’s core values is safety. We ensure that our employees follow the QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment) standards and company values in their work. All employees are familiarized with Tekniq’s own QHSE policy and guidelines as well as each customer’s and project site’s own safety policies. Tekniq brings QHSE topics to life by:
- Following ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards and by striving for continuous improvement in all activities.
- Conducting internal and external audits on Tekniq’s operations on a regular basis. The latest external certification audit was held on 31.8.2021 by DNV without non-conformities. (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018.)
- Raising awareness and encouraging employee participation in QHSE matters, identifying any workplace hazards as well as reporting them and other related observations. Tekniq also motivates employees to report safety observations by incentives.
- Providing training in QHSE matters to all employees.
- Providing all needed up to date PPE (personal protective equipment) for all employees and ensuring that the equipment is renewed on regular basis.