Electrical Engineering position may include main tasks and responsibilities as follows:
- Evaluate of the electrical design and corrections if needed
- Installation Supervision, advising, cabling, trays, connections, mounting the cabinets
- Evaluate and check the components, cabinets, equipment. The systems are correctly installed, connected and safe
- Testing the devices and commissioning the electrical installation of the project. Following the manufacturer’s guidance, project supplier’s instructions.
- Report weekly to Section Manager / Site Manager / Project Manager, the progress and findings.
- Attend to meetings, briefing, planning, project meetings, safety meetings.
- Follow the safety rules of the installation, reporting if any risks.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by following the development of electrical engineering
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Appropriate electrical education (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
- Strong electrical experience such as various electronic systems, troubleshooting, testing, installation, commissioning, supervising
- Experience from power plant, paper and pulp industry, mining, marine or other process industrial
- Experience or willingness to work on international projects worldwide
- You are cooperative team player
- Systematic working style with good problem solving skills and ability to make decisions are required
- Can do attitude is a must!
- Fluent English language skill