- Evaluation of the electrical design, correction etc.
- Installation Supervision, advising, cabling, trays, connections, mounting the cabinets
- Evaluation and checking the components, cabinets, equipment. The systems are correctly installed, connected and safe
- Testing the devices and commissioning the electrical installation of the project. Following the manufacturer’s guidance, project supplier’s instructions.
- Reporting weekly to Section Manager / Site Manager / Project Manager, the progress and findings.
- Attending to meetings, briefing, planning, project meetings, safety meetings.
- Following the safety rules of the installation, reporting if any risks.
- Complete the project and given tasks.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by following the development of electrical engineering
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications;
- Engineering graduation
- 5 years installation experience
- Knowledge of; electronic systems, troubleshooting, testing, electrical quality focus, analyzing information, reporting skills, team leading and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English language skill